Hardware Procurement & Lifecycle Management
Netwolf’s approach to hardware procurement and lifecycle management considers numerous factors such as the age of existing client IT infrastructure, specific organizational requirements, total cost of ownership (TCO), and individual product warranties.
The benefits of a sound hardware lifecycle management process include:
- Lower hardware and maintenance costs
- A reduction in IT issues related to age of equipment
- Streamlined provisioning and distribution of new IT assets
- Accurate budgeting and seamless upgrades due to a tailored asset refreshment schedule
- Lower TCO/Higher ROI achieved through centralized purchasing and economies of scale
Netwolf only partners with the world’s premier IT hardware brands and distributors which include Ingram Micro, TD SYNNEX, Ubiquiti, Dell, Sonicwall, Cisco, and Lenovo.